Saturday, November 19, 2011

I need help on finding places to take better pictures.?

I can take pretty good pictures but they aren't what I'm looking for. A few can actually say something but when I try and get another good one it always seems to be missing something.





Where do I go to take pictures and how should i frame them (not frames but set-up). I'm getting tired of taking pictures of flowers and the skyline (philly) and my friends. Help!!


--------------------------------------...


xXx

I need help on finding places to take better pictures.?
Here is a good place to look.





This link will take you to where some very successful professional photographers post their work.





http://www.blackbook.com





These images should inspire you to not only find new subjects, but in emulating these images, you will learn better how to use your cameras features.
Reply:www.betterphoto.com


www.luminous-landscape.com


www.photozo.com


www.nikonians.org


www.nikongear.com


www.canonusa.com


www.nikon.com


www.tamron.com


No comments:

Post a Comment