Sunday, May 23, 2010

Can you Design me a Bedroom to suit me (post pictures please)?

I love victorian era bedrooms (but I don't want the whole room to scream old fashioned.), just a flavor, not flowered wallpaper or anything like that! , I'd love to see creative rooms and colour schemes that fit this style. I'd love any Ideas you might have.





AlsoI adore chandeliers. I have a 8 foot ceiling , is there anyway to get a chandeliers to work is this setting?

Can you Design me a Bedroom to suit me (post pictures please)?
celadon green walls with cream and burgandy accents, are what come to mind when you say victorian. The wall color is calming and muted but also has the victorian feel. Also if you could find a bench for the foot of the bed, some lace for accents,and a bold floral comforter. And yes, a chandelier would work with 8 ft. ceilings, you just have to find one that isn't too gaudy (JC Penny had some I found in the nursery catalog) that are inexpensive and would look great.
Reply:http://www.bbc.co.uk/homes/design/period...





that site has TONS of ideas. check out the designer laurence llewelyn bowen, he has a good modern sense but also does beautiful and elegant designs.

shared web hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment