Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why won't HTML pictures open in my mail?

I have properly checked "show all pictures" in my Yahoo mail set-up, yet a lot of pictures (flowers, cartoons, jokes) show up with a big or small blank square and a small "x". I am unable to open these Xs. I am able to view many of pictures people send me, but lately more and more of these HTML pictures are coming through blank. What can I do to see these pictures? Is this a yahoo mail problem?

Why won't HTML pictures open in my mail?
At the bottom of the screen there should be a link that says: "Edit my preferences". Click on this and choose: "Display HTML images".


You will probably have to do this for each e-mail you open.
Reply:I agree with dustin00420.














~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


http://askmuslims.com


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment