Tuesday, May 18, 2010

How do I email pictures from photobucket to someone?

I need to send pictures of a car accident to my insurance agent, but do not want to send each picture individually nor do I want to send the whole album as some are pictures of flowers etc.





don't know how to make an album..all it just on there.





Please help..thanks and could you be sure someone kind of new does not get lost.

How do I email pictures from photobucket to someone?
is simple ..when you send the E-mail to your friends just paste the link That is on photobucket the one that says EMAIL %26amp; IM....





you can paste this on your message for example ..








Hi dear friend here is a link to the pic I told you about http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb49/... hope you like it ..





Take care ..





So when your frien receives the e-mail she/he will have a link to go to where they can see the pic you send them ....





Or you can right click the image save it to your computer and send it as a Attachment..





you just click on attach file ...Browse for the pic on computer and attach...








One more thing ..set your profile to private ...that way they can only see the picture from the link you send them...to do this ....


go to your account ..





click on (account options) go down to (Album Settings)





then (My album is) Public/ Private


select Private
Reply:thank you Demetrio9000, for your help. sorry I did not get back in time to pick the best but I did vote for you. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment